Water Treatment Chemicals
Steam Boilers, Cooling Towers, Hot And Chilled Closed Systems
Fuel Oil Treatment
(Home of D.M Concentrate)
boilers (> 900 psig) - All Polymer Program
High performance blend of low molecular weight sodium polyacrylate and deposit control additives, effectively prevent
the accumulation of scale and sludge, and provides full protection
against corrosion and maintaing efficient heat transfer.
high performance dispersant and/or conditioner, disperses the
accumulated sludge, enabling it to be removed by normal blow-down,
keeping deposits from forming on the water side surface,
decreases the incidence of boiler clean-up, thus lowering operating
is an iron transport agent preventing iron and hardness deposits
with high thermal stability
Physical state: Liquid
Colour: Light yellow.
- Effective in the water and vapor phase to 550o
- Effective sludge dispersant
- Effective scale control for calcium sulfate and calcium phosphate .
- Effective crystal modifier for calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate,
calcium phosphate and iron oxides
- Expellant dispersant of Iron Oxides
- Effective on line cleaner
- Extremely high temperature stability with no loss of properties
- Compatible with most used water treatment chemicals
- Effective at low feed level
- High anionic
- Chemically stable
- Low order of toxicity
Thermatreat 308-H,dosage is 3 PPM active polymer per PPM
feed water hardness.
Oxygen Scavenger, 0.1 - 0.2 PPM residual
Thermatreat 308-H, a continuous
feeding by chemical metering pump.
Thermatreat 308-H, avoid contact with
eyes and skin, should contact occur, flush immediately with fresh
water. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention. Do not take
Read Material Data Sheets before handling this product.
Thermatreat 308-H, is packaged in 200 L none returnable drums.